Here at Banning Healthcare, we are proud to provide hospice care to those in need of this service. This care allows the resident an opportunity to stay in a comfortable and safe place while receiving services to meet their specific needs.
We offer specialized care to help maintain, or improve, the quality of life for those whose illness, disease, or condition is unlikely to be cured. Each resident is evaluated to allow us to provide the most comfortable and appropriate individualized care plan.
We offer the following services in our Hospice Program:
- Comfort and support services
- Palliative care
- Services from a care team, including visits to the resident by the hospice physician, nurse, medical social worker, and/or chaplain/spiritual adviser
- Medication for symptom control/pain relief to keep your loved one comfortable and relaxed
- Medical equipment as needed such as wheelchairs, walkers, and medical supplies
- Dietary counseling
- Grief and loss counseling